Thursday, February 26, 2015

MY PAST

When I was little I remember that I was always bored at class after learning the topic. My childhood was generally chaotic and this is because my positiveness and my destiny's negativeness tried to make balance. I find school to be waste of time and this is because I was able to learn in a shorter time and rest was "stealing my time". The best teacher I ever had was Sıdıka hoca because she made me realize that one is a big number especially when we count human beings. The worst teacher I ever had was one of my English teachers because she made me realize that motivation really matters; if we make our student cry we can have them out of topic and actually this is out of a teachers curriculum. The best thing anyone has ever said to me is "You are a 'real' teacher!". The worst thing anyone has ever said to me is "You don't need to question, just shout up and obey!"  I am proud that I am a person speaks even it is unexpected. I am a crazily honest person. The greatest lesson I learned was love everyone, but do not rely on anyone but still love them and I learned it when I experienced the "real world". The wisest thing anyone ever told me was something like "hope exists or else..." and it helped me to keep on.


MY FUTURE

  • In my twenties I hope to finish witting my book.
  • In my thirties I hope to have a good carrier in my favourite major which is Teaching Turkish as a foreign language.
  • In my forties I hope to have a happy family.
  • The goals I have include happiness.
  • I am worried what if my grades affect my carrier.
  • I know for sure that I am able to teach.



MY PRESENT


  • I believe that everybody born good then sometimes confused.
  • I am happy when I am the reason of a smile.
  • What no one realizes about me is I actually know wht they think and I dont give a shape :P
  • My destiny is make people but especially someones happier than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment