Thursday, February 26, 2015

ABOUT ME


My name is Seray Ş. ÇÖREKÇİ. I was born on 14/06/1994 I am a Turkish citizen and this makes me feel happy. I am currently at Middle East Technical University studying Teaching English as a Foreign Language because I love teaching. What I like about my studies is the feeling when I saw someone learned something. What I dislike about my studies is there are too much paperwork. I am saving up for publishing because I would like to publish my beginner Turkish book. 
 
My home is in Beylikdüzü/İstanbul and I have lived here for 12 years. My favorite activity includes teachin Turkish as a foreign language and I love to do this because I love people from different cultures and teaching my own language. I love to say "cute" and my most over-used saying is probably "That's cute!" (for anything makes me feel good). My favorite meal involves meat and my favorite snack food is cupcake. The best time of the day for me is beginning of the day (around 7 pm) because no one is awake.

My greatest inspiration is music, because when I listen to music; my brain is "surrounded and attacked" by different ideas and stories and that makes me feel good.I would like to be like to be a Turkish teacher because I would like to know different people, see different places and share my information. I think this is my "thing to do".

No comments:

Post a Comment