Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Point Of View About Teaching


        I would like to become a teacher for two main reasons. First even if I am not (and don't claim to be) the best but I think more teachers who care. And second is it is my passion, teaching is the biggest pleasure that I have ever experienced and I have no words enough to express it. For example when I was teaching a 4th grade student in İstanbul (starting grade was 4 in Turkey), I was having much fun that I found myself waiting for the class hour with a rytmic hearthbeat. Enother example would be in university's volunteers society activity, I had a three child class and every week I was thinking like "what we gonna play?!" "Oh! That song? I wanna dance with it again!". Teaching children is enlighting my life and I really love it! And I do not ashame when you find me dancing "head shoulders knees" song :) . Personally I DO HATE  too much information so I would like to learn or hope to learn reactions based on situations which I think would be really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment